Need to make a claim?
We’re here to help. Simply follow the steps below to submit your claim, and if you have any questions you can call us on 1300 308 578 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday.
When can I make a claim?
You can claim from the date of incident.
What documents do I need to provide?
- A fully completed claim form.
- A certified copy of evidence of death – for example Death Certificate, Coroners Report, Attending Medical Practitioners Report.
- A certified copy of evidence of the Deceased’s age – for example a Birth Certificate, Valid Passport, Valid Driver’s Licence.
- A certified copy of proof of the Claimant’s identity – for example a Birth Certificate, Valid Passport, Valid Driver’s Licence.
Other important information
- Make sure you read the claim form carefully and complete in full. If you don’t, we will need to send the form back to you to complete.
- When supplying proof of identification, please make sure they are valid and haven’t expired.
- Identification supplied needs to match the name on the claim form (e.g. if the claim form is in the person’s married name then the identification needs to be in the married name).
- All documents provided other than the claim form need to be certified.
- We may need further information to assess the claim and if so, we will be in contact with you.
- If we are unable to pay your claim, we will provide you with an explanation, however you always have the option to have the claim reassessed by providing additional information to what has already been submitted.