Get in Touch
We hope that you never have a reason to complain, but if you do, we will do our best to work with you to resolve it.
Support for Vulnerable Customers
We understand that there are times when our customers may be feeling vulnerable due to a range of factors. In these situations, we are committed to taking extra care and recognise these vulnerabilities can give rise to unique needs, which can change over time or in response to particular situations.
For life and funeral insurance policyholders
If you are experiencing vulnerability and would like more information on the extra care we can provide, please speak to our team on 1300 709 560.
If you need additional assistance:
- For hearing or speech difficulties, consider the National Relay Service (NRS):
- Voice Relay number: 1300 555 727
- TTY number: 133 677
- SMS relay number: 0423 677 767
- If you have difficulties with English and would like an interpreting service, you may consider the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS).
- If you would like access to specialist services, or more information on how we assist customers affected by family violence, you can read our Domestic Family Violence policy.
For pet insurance policyholders
If you are experiencing vulnerability and would like more information on the extra care we can provide please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also access our underwriter’s Family Violence Policy, and their website also contains additional accessible ways you can contact us.