Funeral costs are constantly rising in Australia, but there’s no reason to let this hold you back. At Guardian Insurance, we believe that you and your family should focus on the more important details when it comes to planning your final farewell, without having to worry about finances. That’s why we pay our Funeral Insurance claims quickly (usually within 1 business day of receiving the required paperwork), so there’s no need to worry about unexpected costs getting in the way.
Guardian Funeral Insurance is quick and easy to apply for no matter your lifestyle.
Plus, if you’re an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79, you are guaranteed acceptance.
- Australian residents aged between 18 and 79 are guaranteed acceptance
- Choose cover from $3,000 and $15,000
- It’s quick and easy to apply for, with no medicals or health questions required
- Single and joint cover options available
- Quick cash payout to your family
- Your premiums won’t increase every year
- 100% benefit paid in advance if you are diagnosed with a Terminal Illness
- Three times the Benefit Amount paid in the event of an Accidental Death
- As long as you continue to pay your premiums, your Policy is renewable until you reach your 100th birthday, even if your health and circumstances change
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Monthly or fortnightly payment options
- A stress-free claims process with a dedicated specialist located in our Australian based call centre
Other great features of Guardian Funeral Insurance:
- At age 85 you can choose to end your Policy and cash out 75% of your Benefit Amount OR you can continue your Policy at no further cost to you and receive an additional 25% in Bonus Cover
- Once you reach your 100th birthday, your cover ends and we will pay you both your Benefit Amount as well as the 25% in Bonus Cover
Things you should know:
- Please note cover is only for Accidental Death and Accidental Serious Injury in the first 12 months of your Policy
- After the first year of holding your Policy cover includes Terminal Illness with a diagnosis of 12 months or less to live
- Accidental Serious Injury expires on the Policy Anniversary after your 75th birthday
- There’s no refund of premiums after the cooling off period. The total amount of premiums payable over the life of the Policy has the potential to exceed the cover amount
- If you choose the Early Cash Out Option, you will no longer be eligible to claim as this option will cancel your Policy