The Ultimate Medicare and Medicaid Resource Page
Nowadays, health care costs can be a heavy burden, especially for the average wage earner. This is why health insurance
is so important. Health insurance is a means by which risk is pooled collectively by the insured parties for the purpose
of meeting medical expenses. For many Americans, Medicare and Medicaid benefits are extremely vital. Certain restrictions
are required to receive these benefits. Medicare insurance is available in the US to those aged 65 years or older and is
also made available to those with qaulifying disablities younger than 65 years of age. Medicaid is available in the US to
people who cannot afford their own medical expenses.
Here’s the ultimate Medicare and Medicaid resource page to help answer your questions.
- CMS: The Medicaid page of the Centers for Medicare
& Medicaid Services.
- Medicaid: Provides answers to questions
on Medicaid in New York.
- Texas Medicaid Program: The Medicaid program by the Texas
Health and Human Services Commission.
- What is Medicaid?: Brief and useful information
- Medicaid Information: The Medicaid page by
- Ohio Medicaid: Its official site with information, resources, latest
news, and more.
- Medicaid Resources: A list of
links on useful Medicaid information by the state government of Michigan.
- Alabama Medicaid: Homepage of the Alabama Medicaid Agency
with information on programs, billing, fraud, and more.
- Utah Medicaid Program: Great resource page on Medicaid by
the Utah Department of Health.
- Medicaid Georgia:
Provides links to more information about Medicaid by the Georgia Department of Community Health.
- Nebraska Medicaid Program: A good explanation of
Medicaid with links to services, reform, initiatives, and more.
- Medicaid Info: An overview of Medicaid with links
to more information.
- Mississippi Division of Medicaid: Its official website with information
on programs, services, providers, pharmacy, and others.
- Medicaid Eligibility: Qualification
criteria of Medicaid applicants in Colorado.
- Pregnant Women: Essential
Medicaid information for pregnant women.
- Medicaid and Pregnancy: More information about Medicaid
benefits for pregnant women.
- Medicaid Answers: Some answers to some
questions about Medicaid.
- Rules for Trust Beneficiaries: An
overview of “self-created” trusts and third party trusts in relation to Medicaid trust beneficiaries.
- State by State: A comprehensive look at Medicaid programs
in every state.
- Medicaid Delaware: The webpage with links to Delaware
Medicaid services and information.
Income protection Australia –
Insurance quotes – Income insurance quotes
– Funeral insurance –
Accident insurance – Income protection quotes
– Life insurance quotes –
Funeral plans – Income protection insurance
– Life Insurance Australia –
Insurance – Life Insurance –
Life cover – Funeral insurance Australia